WELCOME TO QLM ATHLETICS, HOME OF THE PANTHERS
All Sports Games are $5 per person, 6th grade or older.
To try out students must meet the following qualifications
- Students must be in the 7th or 8th grade
- Students must have passed three out of four core subjects on the most recent report card
- Students must have a current VHSL physical form
- Students must have the Covid 19 history and clearance form
- Students must have the sports waiver
- Students must have the concussion return to play form
- Students must not have reached the age of 15 on or before the first day of August
- Students must not exhibiting signs or symptoms of illness or have been advised to quarantine due to exposure to a person with COVID-19
Queens Lake Middle School Athletics
A current VHSL Physical is required for students to be eligible to participate in all athletic activities including conditioning. Refer to the links on this webpage or contact the main office for more information.
YCSD Middle School Athletic Participation Fees
$50.00 per sport, maximum $100.00 a year
For changes to the schedules, please consult the Queens Lake Middle School Calendar or digital communication from your coach.